2 November 2010

The Prince as collector. New Acquisitions under Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein

I have subscribed to Newsletter Liechtenstein Tourismus ever since I was planning my first trip to the tiny principality back in 2005. The November 2010 newsletter, which I received today, had an interesting headline, Fürstliches im Kunstmuseum. The short article provides a link to the official website of the Art Museum in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, where you can read about the current exhibition The Prince as collector. New Acquisitions under Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein.

The exhibition opened already on 24 September 2010 (but as far as I know the newsletter hasn't mentioned it until the said November issue) and lasts until 16 January 2011, so there is still time to visit.

You can subscribe to the Newsletter Liechtenstein Tourismus from here.

Blogglisten

No comments:

Post a Comment